The Journal of Government Financial Management (formerly the Government Accountants Journal), the quarterly publication known for its in-depth coverage of:
- relevant issues affecting government financial managers;
- impending legislation or trends;
- proven methodology innovations;
- research projects; and
- identification of positive or negative forces impacting the profession.
- association activities;
- education and training events;
- leadership profiles;
- employment opportunities; and
- developments within the profession.
- the latest information about accounting and auditing standards, appointments and other news of your profession;
- upcoming CPE opportunities;
- new products and services;
- membership statistics;
- CGFM news, etc.